The world’s first autonomous cleaning robot
As Seen In:
Introducing UV-Alpha 8.1
Medical Grade Disinfection. Anytime, Anywhere.
Operating autonomously, the UV-Alpha robot disinfects the air and surfaces using inbuilt ultraviolet (UV) lights and HEPA filtration. And with a germ killing efficacy of 99%, it’s the first disinfection system of its kind that can automatically clean and sanitize an entire room in as little as 10 minutes without human assistance. But it’s more than just a robot, it’s a comprehensive disinfection program.
How It Works
Safer Work Environments Customized For Your Needs
Collaborative Robots (Cobots): A technology that was once only available to top hospitals and research labs, is now available for everyday use. Contact us today to learn how you can leverage cobotics to protect your business and improve efficiencies.
UV-Alpha 8.1 Details
Benefits To Robot Disinfection
With nearly unlimited uses, our medical-grade UV disinfection technology has been scientifically proven to inactivate and kill all known pathogens, including: E. coli, Salmonella, Norovirus, MRSA, C. Auris, C. Diff, and COVID-19, both on surfaces and in the air. It is designed to help you confidently open your business by decontaminating an entire room, safely and naturally, within minutes.
The robot features autonomous operation and realizes timed, fixed-point and multi-track mobile disinfection across large spaces. Using preset routes and timed clean programming, it automatically cleans and disinfects, reducing the investment in human resources and increasing working efficiency and workspace quality.
With over 140 years of research behind it, Ultraviolet Light has an extensive history of effectively killing microbes in the air and on surfaces, which has been been repeatedly proven to reduce the infection rates against harmful pathogens such as Covid-19, Norovirus, Salmonella, VRE, E. Coli, C. diff, MRSA, and many more. With our robotic uv-light miniaturization technology it is now possible to deploy hospital and CDC level UV disinfectant technology in everyday settings, including office buildings, creating cost-effective, powerful defense tech to fight harmful germs.
The UV-Alpha robot is capable of effectively killing microorganisms in the air, such as fungi, bacteria, and viruses, and has significant effects on harmful microorganisms in aerosols and the like. At the same time, PM2.5, formaldehyde, TOVC and other harmful substances in the air can be eliminated due to HEPA filtration.
In office environments that are making an effort to go greener, especially, autonomous UV light disinfection provides a cost-effective alternative to traditional cleaning that ensures a pathogen free work area is achieved, without risking traditional cleaning chemicals making their way into the office environment. Studies have shown that automated decontamination devices using ultraviolet light not only kill 99.9% of germs to achieve necessary disinfection levels, but they can also help overcome the potential health risks associated with using toxic chemicals, faster, and cheaper.
The UV-Alpha robot is capable of automatic, autonomous, human-free charging, enabling it to run continuously for multiple cleaning cycles.
- Motion sensors for obstacle avoidance
- 222- or 254-nanometer UV light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
- An app with intuitive user interface
- Flexibly designed disinfection reports
- Cloud data storage
- A wheelbase with an engine
- Operates in a semiautomatic mode, eliminating human error
- Creates a digital map to automatically perform scheduled disinfection
- Maps out remaining unsanitized areas
- Alerting and reporting system
- Dimensions: 13.8 in. (35 cm) x 13.8 in. (35 cm) x 35.4 in. (90 cm) (L x W x H)
- 360-degree area coverage
- Top speed of up to 3.4 m.p.h. (5.4 km/h)
- Maximum disinfection area without recharging is 2150 SqFt
- Wireless connection via Wi-Fi
- 3-hour charging time
- A total weight of 296 lb (134 kg)
- Emergency shut off switch
- App controls
Let's Discuss Your Project
Let's see what we can do together.
Industries that benefit from UV Disinfection Robots
Deimos-One helps public and private organizations across industries to ensure their working environment is safe. Employ a proactive approach to make informed decisions on time to protect the community and your business processes.
Air circulating sterilization with hepa filtration and surface disinfection with uv-lamps. Air flows into the UV sterilization channel through the purification and circulation system, killing microorganisms in the air, such as fungi, bacteria, and viruses. The robot can work continuously for 24 hours, ensuring maximum disinfection and work efficiency.
Ultraviolet sterilization and surface disinfection. The robot is turned on in an unmanned state through infrared induction, and the sterilization and disinfection center will emit the condensed UV beams to kill bacteria and other harmful microorganisms, which prevents cross infection in high-risk areas and purifies the entire indoor environment.
- Processor: integrated Intel J1900 quad-core processor. 2.0GHz chip set: Intel Bay Trail GHz
- Autonomous Navigation: multi-sensor fusion navigation scheme based on at least 3 types of sensors (laser ray / speedometer / gyroscope).
- Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance: The robot can flexibly avoid any obstacles, even in low light conditions.
- Motor Torque: 8.1 Nm (high load capacity and low power consumption.
- The chassis is equipped with a suspension system, which is used to effectively improve threshold-passing smoothness.
- Environmental Detection: supports access to data using an external multi-point environment detection sensor, including PM2.5, temperature and humidity.
- Speed of motion: 0.45 m/s (under navigation state).
- A high-precision laser positioning function, with a laser measuring precision of 2 cm.
- Steering performance: 360 degrees zero-radius steering.
- Continuous operating duration under full-load condition: > 4 hours; operating duration under normal conditions: . 6 hours.
- The robot can move autonomously, thus realizing autonomous navigation, obstacle avoidance, and other functions.
- In the process of task execution, the robot supports a pause mode and can continue task execusion after resuming.
- The robot is capable of controlling the automatic opening/closing of electric doors via the Internet of Things.
- Support the expansion of elevator control scheme to achieve cross-area multi-floor operation.
- There is no need for secondary modification or the addition and installation of route and location marking devices. The robot can achieve full autonomous navigation during operation.
- The robot supports automatic recharge function, which provides automatic charging under low battery level and continuous operation.
- The robot is built with a customized, dry fog space sterilization system, with an average diameter liquid drop of 10 um.
- The liquid drop is small, similar to a gas particle, and evaporates once it comes in contact with a solid surface.
- The liquid drop is dispersed in the air via Brownian motion so that it can maintain its concentration within the specified time limit and achieve sterilization for that particular environment.
Spray Fog Properties
- The dry fog drops are not set and are under irregular movement (Brownian motion principle).
- The dry fog drops are not aggregated to produce large liquid drops.
- The dry fog drops bounce once contacted with the surface without rupture, which may result in a wet surface.
- Properties of the dry fog are capable of achieving good space and surface contact in inaccessible areas.
- Atomized particle size: 10 um on average, small atomized radius, non-set atomizing and free diffusion of non-polymerization energy achieves good space and surface contact sterilization effects.
- Sterilization efficiency: broad spectrum sterilization effect of log4~log6.
- Air mass flow: , 3.9 m3/min.
- Dosage: 15g/min
- Dry fog of sporicide: concentration of hydrogen peroxide: 5..0~7.9%; containing peracetic acid of less than 0.4%
- Dosage of sterilization agent: 2L.
- Shell is made of PC+ABS and aluminum alloy, which is antibacterial and easy to clean.
- Dimensions: 540 mm * 580 mm * 1,250 mm
- Small Volume with a built in high-power sprayer.
The Future of Germ Defense
Financing starting at $249/month*
The UV-Alpha Robot is the first disinfection system of its kind to deliver intense germicidal action from 200-300nm
It’s a user friendly robot that can disinfect an entire room in as little as 10 minutes. But it’s more than just a robot, it’s a comprehensive disinfection program.
The UV-Alpha Robot Is:
|TRADITIONAL CLEANING||UV ALPHA|
|Destroys bacteria and viruses (including COVID-19)||No||Yes|
|Life cycle exceeds 30,000 hours||No||Yes|
|Chemical-free and environmentally friendly||No||Yes|
|Performs scheduled disinfection according to a digital map||No||Yes|
|Performance and maintenance notifications||No||Yes|
|Remote control via an app||No||Yes|
A technology that was once only available to top hospitals and research labs, is now available for every day use.
With threats like The Coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting our health and safety, and new threats emerging now more than ever, we are all concerned with how to protect our homes and businesses from harmful viruses and bacteria. And with nearly unlimited uses, our medical-grade UV disinfection technology is designed to disinfect an entire room and kill all known pathogens, safely and naturally, within minutes.